This Martial Art Training DVD will prepare your body for street self-defense training in close hand-to-hand combat. Watch this instructional video to:
1. Build physical strength, coordination, and endurance
2. Improve body flexibility and Develop joints, ligaments, and tendons
3. Bring your body to its best shape and be ready for reality-based self-defense training
4. Learn 50+ practical, easy to follow combat exercises and special fighting training techniques to bring your Martial Arts training to a new level
5. This Systema DVD will benefit all Martial Arts styles and Self-Defense Systems: taekwondo, krav maga, muay thai, karate, aikido, wing chun, kendo, boxing and kickboxing, ninjutsu, brazilian jiu jitsu, hapkido, shotokan, judo, tai chi and all other hand to hand combat schools.
6. Recommended for beginners and advanced martial artists
SYSTEMA TRAINING INSTRUCTOR: VADIM STAROV, the President and Chief-Instructor of Russian Martial Art Training center, Russian Systema Spetsnaz, Hand-to-Hand combat (20+ years of experience).
- General Conditioning Exercises
- Special Combat Training Exercises
- Pull-ups, Push-ups, and Circular Motion Exercises
- Power Development Complex
- Tension, Relaxation and Wave Motion
- Developing Joints, Ligaments and Tendons
- Stretching the Muscles, Building Strength and Endurance.
Running Time - 59 min.
Gives a different perspective on training. One of the best out there. I would give it 5/5 if the exercises were also shown in the slow motion.
Date Added: 08/24/2016 by Mark EN
Great DVD! Highly recommend!
Date Added: 04/23/2015 by Paul Baxter
This DVD is very helpful for people looking to improve their physical strength, flexibility and prepare their body for the combat. I like it a lot. Thanks.
Date Added: 04/15/2015 by Tristan KIM
Great dvd, helpful exercises! Easy to follow exercises. Also great to get limber before weight lifting.
Date Added: 12/15/2014 by Paul Deason
As I have mentioned in my earlier review - the DVD #1 - The Warrior's Path has some basic combat exercises. This DVD goes more in depth.
This DVD starts from simple and goes to more advanced exercises. It has wave motions, circular rotation, a lot of weight transfer exercises (push ups and pull ups) and different body movements. Russians are good in implementing joint rotations to increase range of motions. Work with balance and train muscles are necessary to achieve flexibility and mobility. In this DVD you will also learn coordination, that will be extremely useful for defensive and offensive techniques in other Spetsnaz DVDs. The most important for me is that this DVD helps to prevent body injuries and teaches how to stay in good shape, develop flexibility, physical strength and stay healthy.
Date Added: 12/14/2014 by Tommy Sættem
Elements and Exercises, is a great dvd for bodyweight training and developing flexibility for both soldiers and athletes.
Date Added: 12/13/2014 by neko nicodemus
many exercises of various levels, from simplest to hardest to perform. Also includes acrobatic exercises. All exercises are designed to increase strength, endurance and elasticity of muscles and ligaments, increasing joint mobility and motor coordination. I would have liked to see more in depth explanations and exercises to introduce the more difficult exercises, maybe next dvd
Date Added: 12/12/2014 by walter priori friggi
Awesome DVD! Very cool DVD, highly useful! Excellent Customer Service, Extremely Fast Shipping. Thank You! A+++
Date Added: 09/26/2014 by Brady Morell