RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ TRAINING - 8.5 HOURS INCLUDES:
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #15: SEMINAR DAY 1 - ATTACK & DEFENSE (2 DVD set)
Learn together with seminar participants:
1. Primary movements in hand-to-hand combat.
2. Striking Techniques (including energy strikes)
3. Knife Combat (slash and stab), knife disarming techniques
4. Self-Defense using a stick and a sword
5. Self-defense against a pistol
6. Mastering combat skills by synchronizing the left and right hemispheres.
7. Combination of defensive and attacking techniques
8. Escape from grabs
9. Finger locks and wrist locks
10. Takedown techniques using three planes concept
11. Linear, circular and spiral rotation in combat
12. Pressure points and primary striking zones
13. Coordinating leg and arm movements
14. Creating a psychological combat trap by copying and mirroring the opponent
15. Aligning with the plane and leaving the line of attack
16. Developing physical power and endurance
17. Preparing for combat with multiple opponents
18. Restoring breathing and Energy channels activation
Running Time: 2 hours 31 minutes.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD#16: SEMINAR DAY 2 - COMBAT FLOW
The second day of training is dedicated to knife fighting and internal energy in combat. Based on knife techniques you can learn the most important elements of self-defense such as footwork, body rotation, strikes, defense from strikes, escapes from grabs and counter-attacks.
MASTER YOUR COMBAT SKILLS TOGETHER WITH SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS!
- Gain knowledge of entering the state of combat trance, generating and releasing internal wave energy
- Learn about the importance of catching your opponent’s movements, speed, breathing and energy through exercises of copying your partner
- Discover the powerful defense and counter-attack principle of “reverse mirror”
- Develop your joint flexibility and use it to escape from grabs and holds
- Master the five main keys of combat motion: linear, triangular, circular, spiral and figure “eight” movements
- Improve your striking technique through knife fighting (combining stab and cut in one motion, dodging knife strikes)
- Learn life-saving techniques of fighting on the ground, avoiding kicks, using incoming force for self-defense (resistance vs. combat flow)
- Sharpen your combat skills against a stronger opponent
- Find out how to determine the best striking points and the easiest way of setting a combat distance to redirect an unexpected attack
As a bonus, we added a few powerful variations of self-defense against kicks!
Running Time: 2 hours 8 minutes.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #17: SEMINAR DAY 3 - COMBAT DUALITY
The third day of the seminar is dedicated to strengthening the three senses and using them in self-defense – hearing, smell and touch. Harmonize the body, mind, and spirit by practicing combat with closed eyes and performing deep hypnosis meditation.
- Discover hidden combat power with relaxation techniques.
- Learn how to take a force and redirect it.
- Gain knowledge how to turn a regular object into a powerful weapon (a pen, a belt or anything else on hand).
- Combat in three dimensions.
- Safe falls and fighting on the ground.
- Using two forces and rotation to outfight your opponent.
- One figure takedown techniques.
- Two vital striking zones to survive in a real life situation.
- The fundamental principle of absorbing a kick and using its inertia to defeat your adversary.
Sharpen your combat skills with seminar participants!
Running Time: 1 hour 54 minutes.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #18: INSTRUCTOR'S COURSE: 2 DVD set
This video course is for those, who’d like to take an extra step and go deeper in mastering his/her combat skills. From three days of instructor’s seminar, we created a video course that contains combat exercises that you won’t find in any other DVDs. This video course is a unique combination of various aspects of Systema Spetsnaz training.
• Learn the major differences between the Systema Spetsnaz style and other martial arts: what should you focus on, and how to avoid common mistakes to make your training more effective.
• Safe falling techniques: how to fall and roll on a concrete without hurting yourself.
• Development of flexibility: to better perceive your body and work with weapons (knife and gun)
• Combat with multiple opponents in a limited space
• Powerful strikes: triple strikes, cross principle, “bear paw” strikes, penetrating strikes
• Development of the inner energy & intuition: the “bridge” exercise
• Grabs, chokes and holds releases: the “book” technique and knuckle strikes
• Testing knowledge in real situation: self-defense against an angry dog and biting techniques
And… a good sense of humor played a big part in this training. Bring your practice to a higher level and have a lot of fun during the process!
Running Time: 2 hours 2 minutes.
FRAGMENTS FROM SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ INSTRUCTOR'S SEMINAR: