SYSTEMA DVD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
DVD #1 - The Warrior's Path
DVD #2 - Spetsnaz Training - World War II - Present Time
DVD #3 - Elements and Exercises
DVD #4 - Strikes - Punches - Kicks
DVD #5 - Internal Wave Energy
DVD #6 - Knife in Close Combat
DVD #7 - Wrist Locks
DVD #8 - Takedowns
DVD #9 - No Contact Psychological Combat
DVD #10 - Energy Strikes
DVD #11 - Psycho-Physical Self-Regulation
DVD #12: Regenerative Breathing Energy
DVD #13 - Renewable Internal Energy Massage
DVD #14 - Powerful Joints
DVD #15 - Defense & Attack (2 disks)
DVD #16 - Combat Flow (2 hours)
DVD #17 - Combat Duality (2 hours)
DVD #18 - Instructor's Course: Highlights (2 disks)
DVD #19 - Sight Power in Combat: How to improve eyesight
DVD #20 - Spetsnaz VS Boxing.
+ Systema Spetsnaz Audio lesson (self-development course)
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #1 - THE WARRIOR'S PATH
Is the first released DVD in English about Russian Spetsnaz. Watch the secret training techniques of Russian military in Hand to Hand Combat!
DVD content: Spetsnaz History / Elements & Exercises / Lower Acrobatics / Working with Balance / Grabs & Chokes / Strikes - Punches - Kicks / Weapons Self Defense / Reserve Human Abilities / Survival in Extreme Situations / Spetsnaz Troops / Internal Energy & Psychological Impact.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #2 - SPETSNAZ TRAINING - WORLD WAR II - PRESENT TIME
This Systema DVD provides valuable knowledge of the Russian Spetsnaz mentality. It teaches the personal qualities a soldier should develop to serve in a special forces unit.
It also includes the history of Russian hand to hand combat training for age-old Russian Martial Arts to the present, and unique documentary video excerpts of Russian Special Forces during World War II - under water, in a forest, during winter and windy conditions, maneuvers over the river and icy mountains, empty hand combat and weapons fighting.
A complete understanding of the Spetsnaz psychology will benefit your fighting techniques and make your training easier and more effective.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #3 - ELEMENTS AND EXERCISES
This Systema DVD was created to teach & improve the physical abilities of the student to achieve his best performance through:
- General Conditioning Exercises
- Special Combat-Training Exercises
- Pull-ups, Push-ups and Circular Motion Exercises
- Power Development Complex
- Tension, Relaxation and Wave Motion Elements
- Developing Joints, Ligaments and Tendons
- Stretching the Muscles, Building Strength and Endurance.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #4 - STRIKES - PUNCHES - KICKS
- Learn Full Contact Shocking Techniques
- Main Principles of Strikes, Punches & Kicks
- Precise Fingers Strikes
- Wrist & Palm Strikes
- Elbow, Shoulder and Head Strikes
- Knockout Zones, Primary Striking Zones & Pressure Points
- Distracting & Improvised Strikes
- Multiple Strikes, Punches & Kicks
- Weapon Disarming Techniques
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #5 - INTERNAL WAVE ENERGY
This Systema DVD is for Martial Artists who want to develop Power energy strikes, punches & kicks using a limited amount of physical strength.
Knowing how to form your wrist and fingers as well as where to deliver a strike is not enough. Learn how to use Figure 8 and Wave Motion to generate powerful internal penetrating strikes.
Through joint gymnastics and power exercises you will strengthen your muscles, ligaments & joints as well as develop natural body flexibility. Through easy to follow joint tension techniques & wave motion exercises you will develop Powerful Strikes, Punches and Kicks to control & overcome an attacker in extreme situations.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #6 - KNIFE IN CLOSE COMBAT
This is an instructional combat DVD for any martial artist, bodyguard or peace officer to learn and develop knife defense techniques.
You will study elements of disarmament, lever applications, redirection and evasion methods, use of space and motion concepts with striking disarms against various angle attacks.
1. Main principles of knife self-defense
2. Knife Disarming Techniques using a lever and the 3 planes concept
3. Turning a knife against an opponent
4. Body integration into the knife's plane
5. Knife threats to arteries and neck
6. The threat of a knife from behind
7. Knocking a knife out of the opponent's hand
8. Psycho-energetic impact to the opponent's central nervous system
9. The threat of a knife in everyday life.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #7 - WRIST LOCKS
Wrist and Finger Locks are vital skills in close combat to control an opponent as well as to release from grabs and holds.
Easy to follow concept of balance, speed and power levers as well as triangle principle will teach you how to effectively use joint locks in a close fight.
Lean how to control an opponent through the powerful principles of points of support and body rotation.
This instructional video is recommended for any martial artists, bodyguards and officers to develop numerous variations of joint locks and practical techniques for close combat confrontations.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #8 - TAKEDOWNS
Takedowns are powerful elements of any combat applications.
This Systema DVD presents methods of practical, easy to learn and adaptable takedown techniques for any martial art style or system.
Gain knowledge in the subjects of physiology elements of the human body, efficiency of levers, pivot point, 3 plane concept, footwork and use of body weight transfer during the close combat.
Learn how to apply combinations of disabling an opponent’s degrees of freedom, joint locks & pressure points for effective Takedowns in close combat and No-contact combat confrontations.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #9 - NO CONTACT COMBAT
There are many myths and arguments about no contact combat. How do you reveal, release and develop your hidden reserve abilities? What is No Contact combat? When was it discovered and where did it come from? Who can learn No Contact combat and where can you start?
This DVD will provide the answers to these and many other questions, as well as present theoretical explanations and practical exercises of no contact combat. You will learn how to create psychological rapport and control an opponent’s movements, how to create and break an invisible connection with an opponent’s mind, and why a person loses his balance and becomes controllable.
No Contact combat is the highest mastery of martial arts. This film is a step on the path to learning it.
1. The history of No Contact combat
2. Psychological training
3. Theory of No Contact combat
4. Physiological influence
5. Psychological influence
6. Working with energy (passes).
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #10 - ENERGY STRIKES
Energy strikes are powerful, penetrating strikes that go through the opponent’s body simultaneously in 3 directions.
Energy strikes are formed through breathing, rotation and transferring body weight. The entire body takes part in the strike. Wave motion creates the powerful energy that starts from the feet, goes through the thighs and exits through the wrist. Your opponent will not have any chance of resisting such a powerful strike.
This DVD describes in detail how to form energy strikes, and which exercises are necessary to practice and master them.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #11: PSYCHO-PHYSICAL SELF-REGULATION
Relaxation and Proper Breathing are the foundations of Russian Hand-to-Hand Combat. In order to control an opponent's energy the first step is to learn how to generate and manage your own internal energy. This would not be possible without knowledge of breathing methods and self-regulation techniques. This DVD is must for any martial artists who want to explore his/her inner world and learn self-defense within the energy correlation.
This Systema DVD will teach you the following:
1. Deep Abdominal Breathing
2. Direct Upward Breathing
3. “Triple Furnace” Breathing
4. Breathing Along The Big Orbit
5. Restorative Breathing
6. Breathing and Movement Correlation
7. Tension & Relaxation Complex
8. Altered State Of Consciousness.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #12: REGENERATIVE BREATHING ENERGY
It has been established that an adult inhales and exhales on average 15 times per minute. Breathing does not stop from the time a person is born to his death. Irreversible brain damage begins after 5-7 minutes without breathing.
Luckily, breathing is one of the few abilities of the organism that can be controlled consciously.
There are upper, middle, lower and full types of breathing. Which one is better? Which one do you usually use?
Some breathing types may result in serious physical or psychological illnesses. Therefore, it is very important to keep track of your breathing while working with energy, practicing martial arts or doing daily routines.
Regenerative Breathing Energy is the set of simple restorative breathing exercises that will help you to release stress and tension, increase healthy internal energy, and feel fresh, rejuvenated and powerful.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #13: RENEWABLE INTERNAL ENERGY MASSAGE
With renewable internal energy self-massage you will open your body energy centers on you head, face, neck, arms, legs, back and chest.
Rejuvenating complex will help you:
1. Activate your energy meridians
2. Reveal, increase and control the flow of your internal energy
3. Release stress and toxins from your body
4. Positively influence the function of your internal organs, such as heart, liver, kidney, and lungs
5. And allow your internal energy to flow freely within your inner self.
For the best result - practice this energy complex twice a day every morning and evening for at least 90 days, gradually increasing each exercise from 3 to 6, 9, 12, 24, and 36 times.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #14: POWERFUL JOINTS
This Systema DVD is designed to develop joint flexibility and strength, which are necessary for hand-to-hand combat, as well as physical and spiritual self-development. Joint exercises will help you relieve stress in your body and open energy channels to create physical, psychological, and energy integrity.
Waves motion exercises will help you to strengthen the back and stomach muscles, remove calcium deposits, increase the spine’s flexibility, normalize the nervous system, rejuvenate the entire body, increases life spirit, improve mood and provide a rush of alertness and strength.
As a bonus, we added special set of exercises called “body sounds”. By saying certain sounds in a certain pose, you can cleanse your internal organs, specifically your liver, heart, spleen, lungs, and kidneys. On the energy-psychological level, this will help you to release anger, anxiety, and fear and replace it with inner peace, strong willpower and self-confidence.
1.Goals of joint development
2. Activation of upper joints
3. Wave motion
4. Activation of lower joints
5. Restoring balance
6. Body sounds (lungs, heart, liver, kidney, spleen)
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #15: SEMINAR DAY 1 - ATTACK & DEFENSE (2 DVD set)
Learn together with seminar participants:
1. Primary movements in hand-to-hand combat.
2. Striking Techniques (including energy strikes)
3. Knife Combat (slash and stab), knife disarming techniques
4. Self-Defense using a stick and a sword
5. Self-defense against a pistol
6. Mastering combat skills by synchronizing the left and right hemispheres.
7. Combination of defensive and attacking techniques
8. Escape from grabs
9. Finger locks and wrist locks
10. Takedown techniques using three planes concept
11. Linear, circular and spiral rotation in combat
12. Pressure points and primary striking zones
13. Coordinating leg and arm movements
14. Creating a psychological combat trap by copying and mirroring the opponent
15. Aligning with the plane and leaving the line of attack
16. Developing physical power and endurance
17. Preparing for combat with multiple opponents
18. Restoring breathing and Energy channels activation
Running Time: 2 hours 31 minutes.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD#16: SEMINAR DAY 2 - COMBAT FLOW
The second day of training is dedicated to knife fighting and internal energy in combat. Based on knife techniques you can learn the most important elements of self-defense such as footwork, body rotation, strikes, defense from strikes, escapes from grabs and counter-attacks.
MASTER YOUR COMBAT SKILLS TOGETHER WITH SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS!
- Gain knowledge of entering the state of combat trance, generating and releasing internal wave energy
- Learn about the importance of catching your opponent’s movements, speed, breathing and energy through exercises of copying your partner
- Discover the powerful defense and counter-attack principle of “reverse mirror”
- Develop your joint flexibility and use it to escape from grabs and holds
- Master the five main keys of combat motion: linear, triangular, circular, spiral and figure “eight” movements
- Improve your striking technique through knife fighting (combining stab and cut in one motion, dodging knife strikes)
- Learn life-saving techniques of fighting on the ground, avoiding kicks, using incoming force for self-defense (resistance vs. combat flow)
- Sharpen your combat skills against a stronger opponent
- Find out how to determine the best striking points, and the easiest way of setting a combat distance to redirect an unexpected attack
As a bonus we added a few powerful variations of self-defense against kicks!
Running Time: 2 hours 8 minutes.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #17: SEMINAR DAY 3 - COMBAT DUALITY
The third day of the seminar is dedicated to strengthening the three senses and using them in self-defense – hearing, smell and touch. Harmonize the body, mind and spirit by practicing combat with closed eyes and performing deep hypnosis meditation.
- Discover hidden combat power with relaxation techniques.
- Learn how to take a force and redirect it.
- Gain knowledge how to turn a regular object into a powerful weapon (a pen, a belt or anything else on hand).
- Combat in three dimensions.
- Safe falls and fighting on the ground.
- Using two forces and rotation to outfight your opponent.
- One figure takedown techniques.
- Two vital striking zones to survive in a real life situation.
- The fundamental principle of absorbing a kick and using its inertia to defeat your adversary.
Sharpen your combat skills with seminar participants!
Running Time: 1 hour 54 minutes.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #18: INSTRUCTOR'S COURSE: 2 DVD set
This video course is for those, who’d like to take an extra step and go deeper in mastering his/her combat skills. From three days of instructor’s seminar, we created a video course that contains combat exercises that you won’t find in any other DVDs. This video course is a unique combination of various aspects of Systema Spetsnaz training.
• Learn the major differences between the Systema Spetsnaz style and other martial arts: what should you focus on, and how to avoid common mistakes to make your training more effective.
• Safe falling techniques: how to fall and roll on a concrete without hurting yourself.
• Development of flexibility: to better perceive your body and work with weapons (knife and gun)
• Combat with multiple opponents in a limited space
• Powerful strikes: triple strikes, cross principle, “bear paw” strikes, penetrating strikes
• Development of the inner energy & intuition: the “bridge” exercise
• Grabs, chokes and holds releases: the “book” technique and knuckle strikes
• Testing knowledge in real situation: self-defense against an angry dog and biting techniques
And… a good sense of humor played a big part in this training. Bring your practice to a higher level and have a lot of fun during the process!
Running Time: 2 hours 2 minutes.
FRAGMENTS FROM SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ INSTRUCTOR'S SEMINAR:
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #19: SIGHT POWER IN COMBAT: HOW TO IMPROVE EYESIGHT
How to improve eyesight? How to use a sight power in combat to overcome an opponent?
Watch this Systema DVD and you will:
• learn practical exercises of how to improve your eyesight within 30 days
• find out where to focus your sight during combat
• practice sending signals through eyes to control your opponent’s mobility
• improve your fighting skills applying psychological elements through vision
• deliver an impact to the opponent’s mind through your sight-power
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD #20 - SPETSNAZ VS BOXING: HOW TO FIGHT AND BEAT A BOXER
In this Spetsnaz DVD, you will learn how to win against such a strong opponent as a boxer! The strike of a professional boxer is distinguished by its speed and target precision. Watch this DVD and gain priceless self-defense skills against an opponent stronger than you.
This Spetsnaz DVD is also great for boxers who want to enrich their knowledge and strengthen their combat skills. The knowledge of boxers’ weaknesses will increase your chance of victory!
Watch examples of real sparring of Vadim Starov competing against professional boxers, karate experts, wrestlers and other fighters with 8+ years of martial arts experience.
As a bonus, we added a section of psychological aspects which many know as no-contact combat. You will learn how to create an invisible contact with your opponent and control his consciousness, changing the direction of his target.
PROFESSIONAL BOXER IS DEFEATED BY A SPETSNAZ FIGHTER.
WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIGHT AND BEAT A BOXER?
WATCH THIS SPETSNAZ DVD AND SHARPEN YOUR COMBAT MASTERY!
The DVD Spetsnaz VS Boxing has 2 parts (Total running time 1 hour 20 minutes).
How to fight and beat a boxer - Part I (45 minutes):
- Basic principles: how to fight and beat a boxer
- Distraction strikes and counter-attacks while fighting a boxer
- Re-directing boxer's strikes and moving away from line of attack
- Advance self-defense against a boxer
- Sparring: offensive and defensive techniques how to beat a boxer
How to fight and beat a boxer - Part II (Bonus!!! 35 minutes):
- The Psychological aspects of how to fight a boxer using no contact principles
- Fragments from the Spetsnaz training seminars in Moscow
- Sparring with a Master of Boxing (International rank)
- Boxer's Feedbacks
Running time: 1 hour 20 min
Format: NTSC, ALL region
AVAILABLE ON DVD AND FOR ONLINE STREAMING.
SPETSNAZ VS BOXING - HOW TO FIGHT AND BEAT A BOXER
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ AUDIO LESSON #1: TENSION AND RELAXATION
Psychologists have established that a stage of deep muscular strain is followed by a stage of deep muscular relaxation. Spending several minutes in a deeply relaxed state helps relieve fatigue, reduce stress, restore strength, reinvigorate you and reveal your creative potential.
This 30-minute audio lesson is focused on a series of exercises for muscle tension and relaxation, which are essential to Russian hand to hand combat as well as to the Self-Development complex. The ability to work with your opponent’s power starts with knowing how to control your own energy. Energy cannot flow in a tense body.
In this audio lesson, you will learn how to release all the tension in your body and find internal strength. You will go on a journey to your inner world and discover your hidden potential energy.